(All photos from PrettyLittleThing)
25% off Pretty Little Thing HERE
I thought i'd get this one in before it's too late. It's now only 2 weeks till Christmas and i'm sure most of you have your Christmas nights out coming up - if you've not had them already. But you know the boxing night party or if you're anything like me you'll celebrate the 4 days after Christmas? So yeah, i thought this would be a nice helpful post for some of you that are struggling with what to wear over the festive period - if not, it was a good browse for me on PLT which obviously resulted in a little over spending....
1. Dress HERE - Beautiful colours with a little sparkle, great for a boxing night or Christmas party dress. I don't think the belt comes with it but personally i'd go for a darker belt anyway - just make sure you pair it with a belt for that extra flattering shape.
2. Dress HERE - You can't really go wrong with a gold dress over the festive period. Pair with gold accessories and slap some tan onto that winter skin and you'll be the most golden goddess at the party 😉
3. Jumpsuit HERE - If you're not feeling a dress and not up for getting those legs on show then this jumpsuit here is perfect! Great colour and style for this time of year. Red looks particularly good on brunettes with dark olive skin and some gold statement jewellery.
4. Dress HERE - Not wanting to attract too much attention in bright colours and sequins? These wrap dresses are in at the moment and are great to cover that food baby that we all get at this time of year. Pair with some knee high boots like the model has and you've automatically got a winter festive look!
5. Dress HERE - Velvet is a hit this season and this pink colour is absolutely beautiful for the party season. The full length means you'll stay a bit warmer but that little show of the leg keeps the dress looking young and stylish.
6. Playsuit HERE - Playsuits are always a safe option, they're comfortable but very flattering at the same time if you choose the correct style for your body shape. I love this colour too - it looks great with a sleek back ponytail and a thick gold choker.
7. Dress HERE - Looking for a elegant dress that will turn heads? Are you heading to a Christmas ball with work or friends? This dress is for you. It comes in black and nude and also have the option of long sleeves if preferred. Check out PLT for all options.
8. Dress HERE - Is this not the most beautiful dress you've seen? It's so different and stunning. Many know that i'm a fan of a lace up neck but i think the material and colour of this dress is something else. It's like a knitted material so a bit more daring but i'm sure it will get you loads of compliments, if not it'll keep you warm! 😜
9. Dress HERE - As i've said, these wrap dresses are so flattering on. They hide all your lumps and bumps but create that hourglass figure at the same time. Try something different and go for a velvet dress - This colour will look particularly nice on blonde girls.
10. Jumpsuit HERE - Some people can say all over sequins are quite tacky, and in some cases i'll agree, but the drop back and V front of this jumpsuit make this one look very classy. I love the flare trousers as well making it a very easy piece to wear.
Thanks for reading guys, hope this has inspired you or given you a few ideas. Have a look at Pretty Little Thing if you haven't already. They're great for dresses but also have some fantastic casual garments too!
Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway HERE 🎄