(All photos from Esprit.co.uk)
1. Watch HERE - The colours, the face, the contrasting strap, this piece is absolutely stunning. I prefer gold colours to silver as i think they look more pricey and the colours always look so nice with a tan. The face of this watch is so simple and feminine that it could be worn with any outfit your planning, and the colour of the strap is soft enough to pair with loads of colours. Beautiful watch that will never go out of fashion.
2. Earring HERE - These earrings are so unusual, i love them! Click the link to see them on the model.. They're so simple and minimal that you can get away with them through the day or for a night time look! I'm also loving that white marble pattern on them that's dominating instagram at the moment. Winner!
3. Belt HERE - Anyone that knows me well knows that green is my favourite colour, i love all shades. More than half my wardrobe is khaki - The other half black! The colour of this belt is gorgeous, the only thing is the buckle is silver so i wouldnt be able to wear my gold jewellery but thats not a problem, i'll make it work, haha! It's funny when you love something so much and you can justify buying by simply saying "i'll make it work"
4. Sandals HERE - Now these aren't gold, they're the "new silver" ones. I love how they're so easy to wear and add a bit of style to quite a basic summer or holiday outfit. I also love how they've got the ESPRIT brand logo printed across the strap, making them look that little bit more expensive! These are in my basket for my holiday in November :)
5. Trainers HERE - I absolutely LOVE these, i'm definitely considering buying them as i just love the colour, the style, the contrasting sole, everything! I was going between the silver and gold and thought nah the gold look so much nicer and trendy. Some times metallics and colours like these can look a bit tacky so you need to be careful, thats sort of the vibe i got from the silver ones but the gold ones are beyond beautiful!!
6. Bracelet HERE - Anyone else just love the minimal look? Jeans, nice top and trainers or pair of heels? This bracelet is a great statement piece and is different to the usual necklace that everyone opts for. The three bands with the little charms on them will look great to add a little something to whatever you're wearing.
So i'm currently sitting with a few things in my basket from Esprit, those gold trainers are a definite buy! What do you think?
Thanks for reading guys!
Much love ,