(All photos from Missguided.co.uk)
So i'm switching things up a bit and showing you some of my favourite pieces from one of my favourite online retailers, cause lets be honest, we've not all got the money to buy every piece of clothing we love and want. So i'll be doing more posts like these just to show you the current trends and how to style them.
1. DRESS - This dress was in my weekly shopping basket with Missguided, but just like every other week my total came to a ridiculous amount - you know the amount you feel embarrassed to even tell your friends? Yeah, well i had to sacrifice something and sadly this dress was one. BUT i did get a beautiful orange suede dress so all is well!! Anyway, this dress is so lovely and sophisticated that it would be perfect for a night out with the girls. I'd tie my hair up in sleek ponytail, put on my gold choker and grab a pair of gold or nude barely there heels.
2. SHOES - Need a pair of heels to go with the first dress? Then these are the ones. Beautiful Valentino lookalikes that are slightly different to the ones you've seen all over Instagram. My only piece of advice if you're going for a pair of these - Go for the nude, not the black.
3. JACKET - I had a camo jacket a few years back that i sold, now i'm looking to invest in a new one, as you do! This one is exactly what i'm looking for as its slightly oversized and a perfect way to add a bit of edge to an outfit. Wear it, tie it round your waist, fling it over your shoulders - whatever you do you'll look great!
4. DRESS - Girl boss? Yes, these blazer dresses are quite the thing just now and i LOVE them. I went for this one as it's slightly shorter which i prefer as i feel the longer blazer dresses can be quite unflattering if you're not super tall and thin. They can drown you and make you look even smaller. If you do want to go for a longer length i'd advise to go for the softer material.
5. DRESS - A bardot dress, you can't go wrong! Like i said in my previous post, bardot style tops and dresses are super sexy and easy to wear. This style of dress is especially perfect for this time of year. Throw on a pair of heels and some statement jewellery for a night out or pair with some sandals and a fedora for a day in the sun. Super versatile, a must have wardrobe piece.
6. TOP - I'm very tempted to buy this one for my holiday as i can imagine it with a gold body chain. With its loose style and light colour, this makes it another perfect buy for summer!
Thanks for reading, Don't forget to subscribe at the top of the homepage for frequent fashion updates and discounts to your favourite online retailers!
Terri xFacebook // Bloglovin // Twitter // LookBook // Instagram