Shoes shoes shoes! Why do i want so many of them when it's January and i'm totally skint? River Island have got the most amazing selection in just now!
Here are some shoes i've been obsessing over this month.
1. RIVER ISLAND. I'm starting off with the best.. Jeffrey Campbell meets Stella McCartney right? There was pink and white ones which have sold out, they were more like the Stella tread ones i suppose! I've actually ordered a pair of treaded sole boots off Ebay and can't wait till they arrive!
2. ASOS. I'm loving the contrasting shoes at the moment and these heels from ASOS actually look really comfy? Easy to walk in for a night out ;)
3. MISSGUIDED. The length of time i've been wanting these boots for makes me sad. I really want a pair of contrast boots like these and River Island have a really nice pair in too.
4. ASOS. Love love love, also been looking at a pair of these on ebay for quite a while now. These from ASOS closely resemble the Jeffrey Campbell Asif boots and i definitely prefer them in white than any other colour.
5. JEFFREY CAMPBELL. These barely there sandals look so much more comfier for a night out purely because they've got a platform and chunky heel. Perfect, Campbell does it again!
6. HEELBERRY. These heeled Timberland boots have been all over the internet for some time.. I quite like them and would definitely consider getting a pair if they didn't look so impractical.
What do you think? Please link shoes you love below in the comments :)
Thanks for reading!