I've not done a most wanted post in a while due to the fact i've had a bit of a break from blogging over the past month, but i'm back and will be posting these regularly. Unfortunately it won't be every Monday as they seem to come around so fast and i don't want my blog to be filled with most wanted posts, i'd rather more outfit posts.
1. This dress is from Karma Clothing and is an amazing copy of the ASOS one Nicole Scherzinger wore! She looks so incredible in it I had to order the ASOS one but still waiting on it to arrive, it had been reduced to just £12 but is sold out now. To be honest it doesn't look that attractive here and isn't something that would normally catch my eye but she looks incredible in it.. I most definitely won't look near as good as her but i can dream.
2. Yes, it's finally here. The Rihanna for River Island A/W collection has landed in store and online and it's sooo much better than her S/S collection! Although i'm not a fan of all this "G4LIFE" crap printed all over it. But this yellow baseball like shirt is amazing.. I saw it on a mannequin in the window and pointed it out to my boyfriend, i don't think he thought much of it though.
3. I mentioned this blouse from New Look in my last post and still haven't quite got it out my head. I keep picturing it with my new skirt i bought. I saw it in store and it's much nicer than it looks here, the colour is amazing, can't go wrong.
4. I saw this dress on Motel Rocks i think over a month ago and still love it. The pattern of the leaves are so nice and different. I usually think Motel Rocks is quite pricey but this is only £32 which isn't tooooo bad.
5. I saw this dress on Missguided like over a month ago too and contemplated buying it because i think it's gorgeous! But i don't think the model is wearing a bra and i know loooads of people who don't wear them but i think i'd feel really uncomfortable going out without a bra? And unfortunately i think this is a dress that needs to be worn without one.
Thanks for reading, hope everyone has survived Monday :)