I've nearly forgotten about this one but thought i'd put together a most wanted post before i head to bed.
Unfortunately i've been browsing faaar too many online fashion retailers this past week. I think it's because all i'm doing is working just now! No social life!
1. Found this clutch on Boohoo and it's very similar to ones in River Island just now but smaller. It comes in neon pink and yellow which will add a bit of colour to quite a basic outfit. I love the fold over look that's on many bags just now too, so unusual!
2. This crop top just screams summer! I think it's the fact that it's such a flattering style with bright coloured flowers and fruit over it. There's sooo many different ones on Prodigyred for only £8.99 so definitely have a look!
3. Saw this vest on Karma clothing last week and although it's a very simple white vest, the leather look detail around the neck and arms add a bit of edge to your basic summer looks.
4. Now, i've been wanting a fedora hat for ages because lets be honest, they're the perfect replacement for a beanie during the summer months. I chose the khaki one because the black ones can slightly resemble a witches hat if you don't wear it properly. I used to love bowler hats but i think i've converted to a fedora girl now :)
5. Playsuits are a must just now and i came across this snake print one on Missguided. Light, loose and stylish.. That's all you need in hot weather! Maybe a cold beer too ;)
Thanks for reading :)