It's Monday again, and July?! Where are these months going? Feels like i was celebrating New Year only yesterday! I'm back home just now and have managed to get some outfit photos which i'll be posting soon. Anyway back to my most wanted -
1. Ever since i found out about Karma clothing i like to check their new in every day due to the fact they're so cheap! This maxi dress is perfect for summer and red definitely looks amazing with a tan! The racer back is so flattering and at only £9.49 it would be rude not to!
2. I saw a similar dress to this in H&M but this one is from Ebay. If you're not a fan of waiting for things from China though i'd definitey recommend popping down to H&M for a look.
3. Missguided never fail to impress and this dress is absolutely gorgeous. White is a must this season and the daisy detailing make it perfect for a summer night out or a day at the beach.
4. Found these shoes on Ebay. As most of you know i'm a little obsessed with mint at the moment as it's the perfect pastel colour. These wedges look reasonably comfy and will add a little trend to quite a simple outfit.
5. This dress from Inlovewithfashion is quite a similar colour to the dress i posted on my last most wanted. I love this colour of green and if you've got a reasonably slim waist then these cut out dresses are extremely flattering.
Thanks for reading guys! New outfit posts will be up soon :)