So, it's Monday again and of course i've managed to put together some of my most wanted items. I tried to put together a wish list without the usual Missguided, River Island or Topshop so i suppose you can call this some what of a bargain wishlist - Apart from the watch, oops!
1. I found this crop top on Karma clothing a few weeks ago, i'm loving this varsity trend at the moment and love this netted material on most tops. It's only £8.99 so you won't find it much cheaper anywhere else.
2. This top comes in so many different colours and i love the green one too. I've seen this t-shirt all over the internet but this one is cheapest from Karma clothing at just £8.99.
3. I've literally been wanting this dress for aaages. I love the different colours on it and the splash like effect is so different to anything else i've seen. Midi dresses can look a bit unflattering sometimes especially around the stomach area so make sure you choose the right one for you.
4. The colour of this dress is gorgeous! My favourite colour is green and this shade will look so nice with a tan. Such a flattering shape too as it emphasises the waist but covers any bloated belly. It's also in the sale at Inlovewithfashion for only £15.00.. I neeeed it!
5. Now, this watch is a bit expensive from River Island but it's sooo nice. I like digital watches and think this one looks a bit more glam than usual. If i managed to sell a bit more on ebay, this might be one of my next purchases.
Thanks for reading, what do you have your eye on at the moment?