Well, that week went fast didn't it?! Felt like it was just yesterday since i did my last most wanted post.
1. Found this bag on River Islands website. Considering i'm a fashion student and LOVE fashion, i'm not one who's really into handbags surprisingly. This is more of a casual shoulder bag i suppose but the colours are so nice and will go with anything. The monochrome looks great for a casual but bold look.
2. I spotted this dress on Daisystreet last week and fell in love with it. I love the stripes and think the scalloped hem makes the dress easier for both a dressed up or dressed down look. I think it's sold out just now but i'm hoping they'll bring it back in stock.
3. It wouldn't be my wishlist if there wasn't an item from Missguided on it. I found this dress while doing my daily browse and think it's so simple but different at the same time. I love the mesh insert across the shoulders and feel it's a dress you can't possibly go wrong with.
4. This top comes in so many different colours including pink, blue, black and white but i like this neon yellow. Everyone knows neon is in this season and a simple top like this is so easy to work with. Throw on a black pair of skinny jeans so the look isn't too overpowering and you're sorted :)
5. These shoes are GORGEOUS! They're a nice lemon colour and i've been wanting a nice pair of bright heels for a while now and these are perfect. Try them with a black dress so you don't distract focus from the shoes.
Thanks for reading, last chance to enter my giveaway here.