I'm back with another wish list post and this time i'm introducing you to one of my favourite online accessory stores, LA MODA! FAB products at FAB prices!
1. SHOES (HERE) - Khaki and suede, my two favourite things!! Barely there sandals are so easy to wear - not to walk in, the complete opposite in that case - but they look great with a pair of skinnies, a dress, a skirt, whatever, they can make any outfit look that bit more elegant.
2. HAT (HERE) - You didn't think i'd just have 1 khaki item in here? No no.. I saw a cap like this in River Island about a month ago and loved it, i'm not actually sure why i never got it besides the fact that i don't NEED it, but hey that doesn't usually stop me? This one will just have to sit quietly in my shopping basket....
3. BAG (HERE) - If you've not noticed already, i love faux suede items.. Especially dresses, they get rid of all those dreaded lumps and bumps and accentuate your curves in a nice way. I've lost count of the amount of suede dresses i've got I'm my wardrobe. I think faux suede bags look a lot more expensive than they actually are too, and i love the colour of this one!
4. SHOES (HERE) - I really like the idea of these, i prefer them in the same style as the khaki ones above but i think these are a bit more easy to walk in if you're just dressing them with a pair of jeans for the bar. I need a new pair of heels to go with my denims ever since my beloved missguided valentino dupes broke..... I would like to try these to check out the colour in real life and to make sure they're not too foily looking if that makes sense?
5. NECKLACE (HERE) - Obsessed with these chokers at the moment. I've got quite a few including the shoe lace ones everyone can probably make themselves. I think i would prefer this one though if it didn't have the chain hanging from it.
6. BAG (HERE) - Same as before, i love the colour and the style. I've had my eye on this one for quite a while now and have been trying to justify buying it... I think cause i've not got a grey backpack is enough, right?
Thanks for reading, let me know what you think and if you love LA MODA as much as i do?
Terri xFacebook // Bloglovin // Twitter // LookBook // Instagram